Contact Us     Corporate     Sign In
Compare Quotes Now

Philippines Hospitals


Hospitals in the Philippines

Approximately 40% of the hospitals in the Philippines are government run, with the remaining 60% part of the private sector.


  • San Lazaro Hospital, Manila.

  • Tondo Medical Center, Manila.

  • National Children’s Hospital, Quezon City.

  • Amang Rodriguez Medical Center, Marikina City.

  • East Avenue Medical Center, Quezon City.

  • Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center, Manila.

  • Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, Manila.

  • Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City.

  • Research Institute for Tropical Medicine, Muntinlupa City.

  • Rizal Medical Center, Pasig City.


  • Medical Centre, Alabang.

  • Makati Medical Center, Makati.

  • St. Luke’s Hospital, Quezon City.

  • Asian Hospital and Medical Center, Muntinlupa City.

  • The Medical City, Pasig.

  • Cardinal Santos Medical Center, San Juan City.

  • Manila Doctors Hospital, Manila.

  • World Citi Medical Center, Quezon City.

  • UST Hospital, Manila

  • Philippine General Hospital, Manila.

  • AFP Medical Center, Quezon City.

  • Vincente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, Cebu City.

  • Chung Hua Hospital, Cebu City.


  • National Center for Mental Health, Mandaluyong.

  • Philippines Children’s Medical Center, Quezon City.

  • Lung Center of the Philippines, Quezon City.

  • National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Quezon City.

  • Philippine Orthopedic Center, Quezon City.

  • Philippine Heart Center, Quezon City.

If you would like more information about healthcare centres in the Philippines, contact us. Or you can compare quotes now by clicking here.

Health Risks


  • Hepatitis A: recommended due to the possibility of contaminated food or water

  • Hepatitis B: recommended, as can contract through sexual contact or contaminated needles or other medical equipment.

  • Typhoid: recommended due to the possibility of contaminated food or water

  • Rabies: not necessary, but possible to contract through contact through local dogs, bats and other animals.

  • Malaria: not necessary, but to guarantee prevention, take anti-malaria pills for the extent of your trip.

  • Japanese Encephalitis: not necessary. Talk to a doctor to see if the time of year, length of your trip, or area you’re staying in requires you to get this vaccination.

  • Yellow Fever: the Philippines government requires proof of vaccination only if you have arrived in the Philippines from a place with a risk of yellow fever (excluding the USA).

Simplifying Health Insurance
Moving Abroad Guide
Moving Abroad Guide
Our online guide tells you everything you need to know and prepare for as an expat moving abroad.
Compare Quotes
Compare Quotes
Use an online quotation tool to compare health insurance plans on the market.
Contact Us Now
Contact Us Now
Our health insurance advisors will ensure that you get exactly the cover you need.
2019 Health Plan Costs
2019 Health Plan Costs
Read about the average cost of international health plans in 100 locations, as well as unlock analysis on the latest health insurance trends.