The Allianz Group have a history of providing high quality insurance, banking, and asset management solutions dating back to 1890. Founded in Germany, Allianz now have a wide global reach with offices throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Africa. This means that no matter where you are, Allianz will always be on hand to assist you. By utilizing the experience and resources gained over decades within the Allianz Group, the company is able to control and maintain high service levels, from the initial underwriting of an insurance plan, through to renewing and claims handling. Allianz ensures that you will receive the highest standards of customer service always.
How to claim Pre-paid Medical Cost?
You must submit below documents within 90 days after the medical services have been rendered to us in order to process your claim.
- Fully completed claim form.
- All medical documents such as physician’s summary and/or medical records.
- All receipts such as invoices, medical expense receipts
Simply send the scan copies of above documents via
How to get Pre-authorisation and Guarantee of payment?
Certain treatment requires prior approval from insurer so they can issue an advance payment
guarantee to the hospital. Such as following treatments:
- All in-patient, daycare treatment and out-patient surgery
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment (Please refer to your policy guide for more information)
- Non-emergency cases - contact Allianz immediately after treatment is prescribed. You must provide all below information at least 5 days the treatment date.
In case of Emergency: Contact Allianz within 48 hours from hospital admittance on the 24/7 Hotline: +(353) 1630 1301
1. Pre-authorisation form completed by the treating physician.
2. Scheduled treatment date.
3. The diagnosis and all relevant medical reports.
4. Name and all possible contact details of the medical facility.
5. Outline of Treatment/ Procedure with itemised breakdown of costs.
Clear to Zero
Allianz is focused on providing new and innovative products to its clients. The "Clear to Zero" initiative guarantees that fully completed Claim Forms are processed, the member is notified and payment instructions are sent to the member's bank within 48 hours. By listening to customer feedback and maintaining a 24 hour Emergency Assistance Helpline, Allianz commits itself to meeting the requirements of members who live an international and mobile lifestyle.
Products and Services
Allianz provide a wide range of products and services including:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Life Insurance
- House and Home Insurance
- Corporate Insurance
- Credit Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Automotive Services
How to enjoy Outpatient Direct Billing Services?
If you are entitled to a direct billing facility, we will provide you with a list of providers that will accept you.