American International Group (AIG) can trace its roots to 1919 when Cornelius Vander Starr stepped off a steamship in Shanghai, China to establish an insurance agency by the name of American Asiatic Underwriters. Today, AIG is a leading global insurance organization with operations in approximately 80 countries and jurisdictions, and provides a wealth of insurance products to help diverse individuals, businesses, and communities prepare for and respond to times of uncertainty.
AIG insurance products for individuals and families
AIG’s insurance products for individuals and families are extensive. Whether you’re starting a family, buying a home, or protecting your portfolio of properties, you can benefit from one of many insurance products.
- Personal Accident & Health Insurance is designed to supplement existing insurance coverage by paying cash benefits for covered losses.
- Life Insurance is designed to protect your loved ones by adding more security to your financial future.
- Travel Insurance is designed to cover every type of traveler, trip, and budget, covering everything from canceled flights to sudden medical emergencies.
- Private Client Group is designed to protect your property, family, and lifestyle via a flexible, customized package.
- And many more in the areas of investments and retirement services.
AIG insurance products for businesses and enterprises
Similarly, AIG also boasts a wide range of products to help businesses reduce emerging risks. These fall into the categories of traditional insurance, highly-specialized solutions, as well as excess and surplus lines insurance.
- Accident & Health Insurance is designed to cover employer groups while traveling on business, while on the job, or full 24-hour coverage.
- Property Insurance is designed to help businesses continue running after natural disasters, equipment failures, acts of terror, and other property-related risks.
- Cyber Insurance is designed to help organizations understand their cyber risks and address their vulnerabilities proactively.
- Professional Liability Insurance is designed to meet the unique exposures of professional service providers in today’s litigious environments.
- And many more in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, marine, environmental, etc.
Note: AIG clients range from large, international, and mid-sized companies to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations worldwide.
AIG’s global operations and contact information
With a strong presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa, AIG can be said to have a truly global footprint. To learn more about their regional and local divisions (and to find the contact information of the respective division), you can check out the AIG worldwide page.
Compare AIG insurance products today!
If you’d like to learn more about AIG and their insurance products, or need help comparing plans, you’re more than welcome to get in touch with a member of Pacific Prime’s team today! As a brokerage partnering with multiple leading insurers, we’ve developed a nuanced understanding of the world of insurance, and are well placed to offer you easy-to-understand and unbiased advice.