Download your copy of the 2016 Health Insurance Trends report
Fill in the form to download your FREE copy of the Top International Private Medical Insurance Trends - 2016 report.
The Top International Private Medical Insurance Trends for 2016 report covers major trends that business managers and HR teams are implementing in order to effectively manage their health insurance offering.
This first annual report features trends identified through interviews Pacific Prime conducted with six industry veterans who represent five of the top international health insurance providers including,
- Robert Lang, Managing Director, Bupa Global
- Kevin Melton, Sales and Marketing Director, AXA International Health Business
- Steve Conway, Regional General Manager, Asia at Allianz Worldwide Care
- Mike Che, Associate Director, Business Development, Cigna Worldwide
- Kapil Dhir, Chief Compliance Officer, Aetna International
- Steve Clement, Lead Benefit Consultant, Human Resources, Aetna International
Four key health insurance trends
From Pacific Prime's interviews, the insurers identified a number of best practices and intriguing solutions that
companies they work with have been implementing or requesting. This has led to four key trends being defined.
- Implementing Cost Containment
- Managing Benefits
- Integrating Technology
- Working With Regulation
To read about these trends, fill out the form to download your copy of the Top International Private Medical Insurance Trends report today.