- How to make a claim with Allianz Worldwide
- How to make a claim with Allianz Indonesia
- How to make a claim with Bajaj Allianz
- How to make a claim with Allianz EFU
The Allianz Helpline can provide you with assistance throughout the claims process. Allianz members can use the service to discuss their policy benefits and receive instructions on how to claim.
Contact the Allianz Helpline on +353 1 630 1301
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Contact the Bupa International Helpline on: +44 (0) 1273 333 911
For more information about Allianz health insurance plans, or to receive a free Health Insurance Quote, please contact one of our dedicated advisers today.
How to make a claim with Allianz Indonesia
The majority of Allianz Indonesia health insurance plans have a cashless claims service.
- Cashless claims allow Allianz Indonesia members to receive medical treatment at Allianz Indonesia Network Hospitals without the need to submit a claim form or pay for treatment. Allianz Indonesia has a large list of hospitals registered in their Network.
- The Member Card (issued to members) provides policy holders with access to cashless claims at Allianz Indonesia Network Hospitals.
- If the policy holder receives treatment at a Non Network Hospital, they can pay for their medical treatment and submit a claim form for reimbursement.
Some treatments will need to be pre-authorized by Allianz Indonesia, such as hospital treatment.
Pre-authorisation is getting approval from your insurance company, prior to receiving your treatment. The policy holder will need to complete an Inpatient form and submit to Allianz Indonesia prior to treatment.
When claiming for treatments that don’t require pre-authorization (outpatient treatment), the policy holder will pay for treatment and complete an Outpatient Claim form for reimbursement.
In the case of a medical emergency, you do not need pre-authorisation.
The Allianz Medical Hotline can provide you with assistance throughout the claims process. Allianz Indonesia members can use the service to discuss their policy benefits and receive instructions on how to claim.
Contact the Allianz Medical Hotline on +62 21 2926 9999
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Which treatments need pre-authorisation with Allianz Indonesia
- How to claim for hospital treatment (how to pre-authorise treatment with Allianz Indonesia)
- How to claim for outpatient treatment
- How to preauthorize treatment in the event of an emergency
- How to make a Cashless Claim
Which treatments need pre-authorisation with Allianz Indonesia
All inpatient treatment will require pre-authorisation from Allianz Indonesia. This may include surgery or maternity care.
Some outpatient care may require pre-authorisation from Allianz Indonesia, such as dental treatment.
To confirm which treatment requires pre-authorisation from Allianz Indonesia, contact the Allianz Medical Hotline on +62 21 2926 9999
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How to claim for hospital treatment
(How to obtain pre-authorisation from Allianz Indonesia)
- Download a Inpatient Claim form from the Allianz Indonesia website.
- Have your doctor or physician complete the relevant sections of the Inpatient Claim form (eg policy holder's details, symptoms, treatment) and attach the documents requested on form (eg costs of treatment, prescription, copy of diagnostic test)
- Complete the form and post to the address shown on the form.
- It is important that you send your completed form 5 days prior to treatment, to avoid any delay in receiving your treatment.
Please note: You must submit an Inpatient Claim Form prior to receiving treatment. Allianz must approve treatment prior to hospital admission.
How to claim for outpatient treatment
- Download an Outpatient Claim Form from the Allianz Indonesia website and bring this with you to your medical appointment.
- At your medical appointment you will need to pay for your treatment.
- Complete the Outpatient Claim Form: this will be completed by you and the health care provider.
- Ask your doctor or health care provider to submit an original receipt (with legal stamp based on government regulation) which states your diagnosis, medical treatment received, and the medical fees charged.
- Attach original receipts or any documentation requested such as: copy of prescription (if applicable), copy of referral for treatment, copy of examination results (eg. X-ray), and report of examination.
- Send the completed claim form to Allianz (address is shown on form) within 30 days of treatment.
- Allianz Indonesia makes a decision on claim (in line with your policy benefits).
- Fully completed claim forms are processed and paid to your bank within 14 days.
- Allianz will notify you if further information is required (this will incur additional time to process your claim).
How to preauthorize treatment in the event of an emergency
- In the event of an emergency, pre-authorisation of hospital treatment is not required.
- If you require emergency treatment, you must contact the Allianz Medical Hotline within 48 hours of the accident or health event.
- Contact the Allianz Medical Hotline on +62 21 2926 9999 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The Allianz Medical Hotline will take down details of your treatment details, treating doctor and hospital.
- Allianz will arrange a direct settlement if possible with the treating hospital or medical facility.
How to make a Cashless Claim
- The policy holder approaches a hospital within the Allianz Indonesia Hospital Network.
- The Network Hospital submits a Claim form to Allianz Indonesia by fax (details on diagnosis, treatment, and doctor are provided).
- Allianz Indonesia receives the Pre-authorisation request and makes a decision on claim (referring to the policy holders' medical benefits as stated in their health insurance plan).
- Allianz Indonesia sends a response to the hospital: Approval Letter, Denial Letter, or Query Letter (the hospital will respond to the query letter).
- Approval by Allianz: the policy holder is admitted to hospital for treatment. The hospital and Allianz settle the medical bill and there is no need for the policy holder to pay for the medical treatment. Policy holder pays for non-medical expenses upon discharge from hospital.
- Denial by Allianz: the policy holder is admitted to hospital for treatment. The policy holder pays for the medical treatment and submits a claim form for reimbursement.