- Cashless Claims Service on Bajaj Allianz Network Hospitals
- Bajaj Allianz Helpline
- Medical Emergency Hotline
- Family Member Discount of 10 percent
- Income tax benefit: as per Section 80-D of the Income Tax Act
- Claim free benefits: 5 percent bonus benefit paid for each claim free year, maximum
Cashless Claims Service
Using a cashless claims service, Bajaj Allianz members can receive treatment at an Bajaj Allianz Network Hospital without the need to pay for medical treatment or submit a claim form.
Bajaj Allianz has a network of over 2000 high quality hospitals. Hospitals have been carefully selected by Bajaj Allianz and are located within India's states including Maharashtra, Delhi, Karnataka, West Bengal, as well as smaller states such as Uttah Pradesh and Manipur.
Policy holders may attend Non Network Hospitals by paying for their treatment and submitting a claim after discharge.
Bajaj Allianz Helpline
Bajaj Allianz Helpline service provides members with access to claims assistance and other member services including:
- Process Claims
- Confirm if your treatment is covered under your claim
- Receive updates on your claim
- Other claims related servicesv
The Bajaj Allianz Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Medical Emergency Hotline
Bajaj Allianz members can use the Medical Emergency Hotline for immediate assistance, 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
The Bajaj Allianz is staffed with experienced medical doctors and health care professionals. The Medical Emergency Hotline provides health advice hospital, locates specialists and hospitals, and can organize an ambulance or medical evacuation if required.