Worldwide Travel Insurance
Before you travel, it’s very important to make sure you have travel insurance to protect yourself and your loved ones. At Worldwide Travel Insurance, we can help you set up a comprehensive travel plan instantly.
View our Travel Plans:
No matter where your travels take you, you can feel safe knowing that local healthcare providers will accept your travel insurance.
Travel Insurance Key Features
- Comprehensive Coverage (Unlimited Coverage)
- Full Inpatient, Outpatient and Evacuation Coverage
- Zero Deductible/Excess
- Worldwide Coverage
- Possible coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
- Extreme Sports Coverage
- Option to add non-medical and trip cancellation coverage
Basic Medical Cover
- Outpatient treatment by a doctor/specialist
- Prescribed medicines
- Prescribed treatment by a physiotherapist/ chiropractor
- Provisional pain relieving dental treatment
- Ambulance transportation
- Medical evacuation/repatriation (must be pre-approved and co-ordinated by the Company)
- Mugging and assault — crisis psychologist
- Return trip
- Compassionate emergency repatriation
- Compassionate emergency visit
- Accommodation (overnight stay), meals and local transportation for an insured unable to continue their travel itinerary due to acute illness or injury, or persons summoned or accompanying an insured
- Statutory arrangements in case of death
- Home transportation of the deceased
- Continuation of trip post treatment
- Sports activities including winter sports
Non-Medical Optional Add-ons
- Maximum baggage cover
- Theft, robbery and fire 100% of the maximum baggage cover
- Loss of or damage to registered baggage 100% of the maximum baggage cover
- Theft of passport and/or cash 10% of the maximum baggage cover
- Personal accident - Death and disability
- Baggage delay
- Personal liability - property damage
- Personal liability - bodily injury
- Travel delay - documented expenses for accomodation (overnight stay) and meals
- Missed flight connection
- Hospital daily benefit
- Security and legal assistance
- Trip Cancellation Add-on
Travel Insurance Key Features
- Competitive Premiums
- Flexible plan options so you can design your own plan’s maximum coverage and deductible/excess
- Inpatient and Outpatient Coverage
- Option to add basic sports and evacuation coverage
Basic Medical Cover
- Hospital Room and Board Up to the Maximum Limit for average semi-private room rate
- Intensive Care Up to the Maximum Limit
- Medical Expenses Up to the Maximum Limit
- Out-patient Medical Expenses Up to the Maximum Limit
- Local Ambulance Up to the Maximum Limit
- Prescription Drugs Up to the Maximum Limit
- Emergency Room Accident Up to the Maximum Limit
- Emergency Room Illness with In-patient Admission Up to the Maximum Limit
- Emergency Room Illness without In-patient Admission
- Up to the Maximum Limit with additional $250 deductible
- Dental - Injury Due to Accident Up to the Maximum Limit
- Dental - Sudden Dental Pain Up to $100
- Hospital Daily Indemnity (for U.S. citizens only)
- Up to $100 per night up to a maximum of 10 days
- Sports & Activities Coverage Up to the Maximum Limit for basic sports
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existingCondition - Medical (for U.S. citizens only)
- Sudden and Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition - Emergency Medical Evacuation (for U.S. citizens only)
- Incidental Home Country Coverage Up to a cumulative two weeks
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Interruption Up to $5,000
- Common Carrier Accidental Death
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Lost Luggage
- Adventure Sports Rider
- Enhanced AD&D Rider
- Citizenship Return Rider
- Evacuation Plus Rider
GlobalVoyager – Online travel insurance
Pacific Prime is proud to offer Voyager Insurance Service’s GlobalVoyager plan, a comprehensive travel insurance plan which has been designed based on demand from expats and travelling citizens around the world. Every GlobalVoyager plan sold by Pacific Prime is:
- Comprehensive – Designed to provide both unparalleled emergency medical coverage, these plans also offer a full range of optional additional benefits available with UK and European travel insurance products such as Baggage, Missed Departure, Legal Expenses, Cancellation and a wide range of activities and Winter Sports cover.
- Flexible – GlobalVoyager plans are a US style travel medical product, designed to cover you anywhere in the world.
- Extendable – Extend your Single Trip coverage up to a maximum of 36 months coverage from the initial effective date.
- Functional – Start coverage even after you have left on your trip!
- Supported – All GlobalVoyager plans are backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance team, ready to assist you at a moment’s notice.
- Customizable – Select from four different levels of cover available in three areas around the world.
- Easy – Purchase your plan online in a matter of minutes.
Regardless of whether you’re a frequent traveler looking for constant coverage, or are looking for coverage for a single trip you will find a GlobalVoyager plan to be unbeatable. Click the button below to purchase your travel insurance plan now.
About Voyager Insurance
Voyager Insurance, an award winning global provider of travel insurance to individuals, families, groups, employees and expats travelling worldwide, was established in the UK in 1996 and have provided insurance for over 5,000,000 individuals to date.
As a member of, and strategic partner with, the British Insurance Brokers Association, and Executive Committee Member of the Association of Travel Insurance Intermediaries, Voyager’s insurance plans are robust and meet stringent coverage requirements that have come to be the ‘travel insurance plan of choice’ for affinity groups and major brands for leisure, business, student and diplomatic travel.
VUMI Travel VIP
Pacific Prime is proud to be able to provide VUMI's Travel VIP plan. This highly customizable medical travel plan has been designed specifically to meet the needs of our clients, and is only available through us. Each VUMI Travel VIP plan comes with two coverage options:
Single Trip - Coverage for one round trip
Annual Trip - Coverage for all of your trips (30, 45 or 90 consecutive days) within one year
These plans offer comprehensive medical benefits to see you covered for any eventuality when you are abroad. Stand-out benefits include:
Maximum coverage per person, per lifetime up to age of 70: USD 5,000,000
Stable pre-existing conditions: USD 500,000
Outpatient physician and specialist visits: 100% covered
Hospitalization: 100% covered
Prescription medication: 100% covered
Regardless of which coverage option you select, VUMI plans not only offer robust medical cover, among the best in the business, they also offer numeros ways to customize your plan. Two of the most popular being:
Turn your travel medical plan into a highly beneficial travel tool with this rider. Select it to add:
Baggage delay, theft, loss or damage
Travel delay or missed flight connection
Passport or cash theft
Personal liability: bodily injury and property damage
Accidental death and dismemberment
Hospital daily benefit
While vacations are supposed to be nothing but fun, there might be a time where you can't go due to sickness, or worse. VUMI's Travel VIP plan offers cancellation coverage.
Your plans are also supported by VUMI's dependable VIP service
If you're looking to secure a VUMI Travel VIP plan from Pacific Prime, simply click the link below to go to the VUMI's online application. Applications are processed quickly all without the need to fill out paper forms. Get your plan today.