Bupa was established in the United Kingdom in 1947. Since then, the company has grown to provide healthcare to more than 14 millions customers in more than 190 countries, with several branches worldwide including Bupa Asia which was formed in Hong Kong in 1976.
Bupa Asia are renowned for their high quality service, and excellent expertise regarding health insurance in the Asia Pacific region. Elements such as guaranteed lifetime renewal, and direct billing have enabled them to establish the largest medical network in Hong Kong and the rest of Asia.
Healthcare Products and Services
The Bupa Group offer a range of healthcare services including:
- Health Insurance
- Primary Care
- Dental Centres
- Workplace Health Services
- Home Healthcare
- Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease Management Services
- Nursing and Residential Care for the Elderly.
Bupa Around the Globe
Bupa have a global reach, with offices in major cities around the world including:
- Bupa Head Office (London, United Kingdom)
- Bupa Australia
- Max Bupa (India)
- Sanitas (Spain)
- Health Dialog (Boston, United States)
- Bupa China (Beijing, China)
- Bupa Asia (Hong Kong)
- Bupa Arabia (Middle East)
- Bupa Thailand
- Bupa Latin America (Miami, United States)